Page 1 of 1

Pokerstars Betfair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:33 pm
by PianoFingers
Hi,

I have raised a support ticket but haven’t heard back yet and having trouble.

I have had to create a new profile on Betfair Pokerstars and was hoping to still see all my existing stats i had under my old profile on pokerstars but not sure how to do this.

Also i cannot seem to import anything from betfair pokerstars into pokertracker? Or have a HUD up? and i presume no player stats/notes on exisiting players will be there too?

Anyone having issues or have a solution to this?

Re: Pokerstars Betfair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:18 am
by TheGenera1
+1 how do I get Pokerstars on Betfair to work?

I got some stats on a random zoom table but then nothing and no hands are importing despite being set up to the right folder.

Thanks

Re: Pokerstars Betfair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 6:55 am
by Flag_Hippo
PianoFingers wrote:I have had to create a new profile on Betfair Pokerstars and was hoping to still see all my existing stats i had under my old profile on pokerstars but not sure how to do this.

Make sure that the PokerStars on Betfair client is configured to save your hand histories and tournament summaries and that PokerTracker 4 is importing from those folders. The setup is the same as PokerStars.UK and only the folders used have changed. Hand histories by default are saved here:

C:\Users\{Windows Username}\AppData\Local\Betfair.UK\HandHistory\

and tournament summaries here:

C:\Users\{Windows Username}\AppData\Local\Betfair.UK\TournSummary\

These should be automatically detected by PokerTracker 4.

PokerStars Configuration Guide

When you have imported hands you can create an alias in PokerTracker 4 to combine your PokerStars.UK and PokerStars on Betfair data:

Guide: Player Name Aliases
PianoFingers wrote:Also i cannot seem to import anything from betfair pokerstars into pokertracker? Or have a HUD up?

TheGenera1 wrote:no hands are importing despite being set up to the right folder.

You will need to be using the latest version of PokerTracker 4. Support for PokerStars on Betfair was added with the release of PokerTracker v4.19 and these hands will not import into earlier versions:

Download PokerTracker 4
PianoFingers wrote:and i presume no player stats/notes on exisiting players will be there too?

Those statistics and notes will still be there however due to the migration UK players may have new player names.

Re: Pokerstars Betfair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 12:59 pm
by TheGenera1
Thank you, it works now.

Re: Pokerstars Betfair

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 5:25 am
by Flag_Hippo
Great. Thanks for the update.

Re: Pokerstars Betfair

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 6:43 am
by Rico Suave
Hippo,

I copied my PokerStars.UK user.ini file to Betfair, and as a consequence, the Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries are directed to the old PokerStars.UK folders.

Am I storing up trouble for the future...???

HUD seems to work. However, I was previously directed to launch the client from within PT4, and there is no PokerStars on Betfair option on the left-hand side site list at the moment...???

Best.

David.

Re: Pokerstars Betfair

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 6:45 am
by Flag_Hippo
Rico Suave wrote:I copied my PokerStars.UK user.ini file to Betfair, and as a consequence, the Hand Histories and Tournament Summaries are directed to the old PokerStars.UK folders.

Am I storing up trouble for the future...???

As far as the HH folders are concerned that should be fine but there are many other settings in this file related to the poker client so that would be a question for PokerStars.
Rico Suave wrote:HUD seems to work. However, I was previously directed to launch the client from within PT4, and there is no PokerStars on Betfair option on the left-hand side site list at the moment...???

It's still PokerStars in PokerTracker 4 and you can launch the PokerStars on Betfair client outside of PokerTracker 4 - it's not necessary to start it via PokerTracker 4.

Re: Pokerstars Betfair

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2026 7:41 am
by Rico Suave
ty