Page 1 of 4

pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:46 am
by Weeee
is there a dark theme for pt4? and if so where do i get it?

thanks

Re: pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:34 am
by Flag_Hippo
PokerTracker 4 does not have a dark theme. If you want to be linked to this feature request in our system then please open a Support Ticket.

Re: pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:24 pm
by kylewoodpro
I would love a dark theme. There's no way I'm one of only a few people who want this. The whole planet wants this. Everything on my computer is dark except the most important piece of software I use and it's brighter than the mid day sun.

Re: pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 9:47 am
by BEDOFF
I would also like a dark theme. I use Mac os and PT4 the only thing that remains light

Re: pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:30 pm
by springplank
Yessss please same here, afraid to check stats during grind to not get blinded, all I have is always black modes, besides PT4.

Re: pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:52 am
by elemeno0pee
This thread has 20x more views than the average thread around here. Just sayin :)

Re: pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:02 am
by Danxity
I would also like a dark theme. White is such an eye sore. This website should also change to dark theme without using chrome extensions.

Re: pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:54 pm
by Thezen
Agree!

Re: pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:00 pm
by rav3n
Is it hard to make option to inverse colors for software developer?

Re: pt4 dark mode

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:52 am
by 17Ottobre
PLEASE DARK MODE for PT4!

There is a sun in my room even if is midnight in the world!!

PLEASE DARK MODE for PT4!!